Green is the leading data center provider in Switzerland
For the forth year in a row, the market research company ISG has named Green the leading provider of data center services and colocation in Switzerland. Green leads the study in both competitiveness and portfolio attractiveness.
Wolfgang Heinhaus, lead study author at ISG:
«Green boasts a combination of operational excellence, sustainability, and modern, customer-focused colocation services from four Swiss locations. Green also offers outstanding connectivity, including direct connections to leading cloud providers such as AWS, Google and Microsoft.»
Green is once again "Leader for Data Center Services & Colocation" in Switzerland in the independent study.
Is your IT infrastructure optimally positioned for the future?
Leading data center and colocation services
Green offers a unique range of data center and colocation services at four Swiss locations.
Hyperscalers, enterprises and IT integrators rely on Green to implement highly available and networked solutions. Operational excellence, certified security, many years of expertise and a comprehensive range of solutions are what set Green apart.
Green is future-oriented and invests sustainably
In addition, Green is investing in a forward-looking way to meet the demand for high-performance and sustainable data centers. In doing so, Green is investing in new technologies and sustainable concepts - such as waste heat recovery through a heat network, photovoltaic systems, and the continuous optimization of energy efficiency in operations. With the construction of further 24 megawatts of capacity at the Metro Campus Zurich and the construction of a new high-performance data center at the Zurich West site, Green is building a secure, sustainable digital infrastructure for cloud providers and companies.
Study results ISG Provider Lens 2023
Successful and excellent
Green regularly convinces independent studies and expert panels:
- ISG Provider Lens: Leader "Datacenter Services & Colocation in Switzerland" (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- DCS Awards: Winner "Best New Design/Build Project of the Year in Europe" (2023)
- Data Cloud Global Awards: Finalist for "Excellence in regional Data Centre Europe Award" (2023)
- Datacenter Dynamic EMEA-Awards: Finalist (2021)
- IDC China: "Outstanding Overseas Data Center Service Provider" (2020)
- Watt d’Or: Awarded for best energy efficient solutions (2013)
- Swiss ICT Public Awards (2012)
- Datacenter Dynamic EMEA-Awards: Finalist (2012)