As Switzerland's leading data hub, we offer companies security and availability, tested and certified according to international standards. We consistently document our security standards, audit processes and employees on a recurring basis, and ensure that our services continuously and measurably meet the high requirements.
Certified excellence according to recognized standards
We operate our data centers in accordance with the ISO 27001:2013 information security standard and the ISO 50001:2011 energy management standard. Operating processes have been nationally and internationally certified by LL-C (Certification). Our Zurich West 3 data center is the only data center in Switzerland to be awarded an «M&O Stamp of Approval» by the renowned Uptime Institute. In addition, our Business Continuity Management (BCM) is certified ISO 22301:2019.
International Standards at a glance
- ISO 22301: leading standard for business continuity management (BCM)
- ISO 27001: leading standard for information security management systems (ISMS)
- ISO 27701: leading standard for privacy information management systems (PIMS)
- ISO 50001: leading norm for comprehensive energy management
- SOC 1 and SOC 2 approved
- PCI DSS-compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- M&O Stamp of Approval (Uptime Institute) for Datacenter Zurich West 3
We will be happy to send you our documentation.