Innovative growth requires data centers in new dimensions. As the Swiss market leader, Green builds and operates high-performance data centers that are designed to meet the technical and operational requirements of hyperscale companies. The greater Zurich area will soon have two multi-megawatt campuses where optimization of usable space and redundancies for power and cooling are already part of the design. This important infrastructure for maximum scalability is setting new standards for sustainable high-performance computing.
How Green can benefit you
State-of-the-art data center facilities
Our state-of-the-art data centers in Switzerland guarantee professional operation around the clock. Customers also benefit from our flexible service center with remote hands-on service. An outstanding customer satisfaction track record for large roll-outs is testimony to this.
Unique data center know-how
We combine all aspects of the data center business: interdisciplinary teams exchange their expertise in design, construction, and operation starting from the planning phases. This guarantees successful construction as well as continuous improvements and future-proof campus expansions.
Successful market leader
An independent study by the market research company ISG identifies Green as the market leader for data centers and colocation in Switzerland. Our solutions convince with excellent connectivity, high security standards and investments in expansion projects. Read more.
Certified facilities and operation
Green is the only Swiss provider to carry an M&O Stamp of Approval. The high availability and safety of our facilities and processes are regularly audited. Conformity with international standards and regulatory requirements is also guaranteed.
Our hyperscale data center
International Standards at a glance
- ISO 22301: leading standard for business continuity management systems (BCMS)
- ISO 27001: leading standard for information security management systems (ISMS)
- ISO 27701: leading standard for privacy information management systems (PIMS)
- ISO 50001: leading norm for comprehensive energy management (EnMS)
- SOC 1 - Type 2 / ISAE 3402 - Type 2 compliant company
- PCI DSS-compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- M&O Stamp of Approval (Uptime Institute) for Datacenter Zurich West 3